Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 25 First Defense Nasal Screens higher resolution



www.facebook.com twitter.com Day 25 Using First Defense Nasal Screens. From the very first time I received First Defense Nasal Screens. I have been video blogging every day. This gives you and myself to see the progress that I've been making. Back history: Since 2007 for some reason the change of the season makes my lungs fill up with fluid. Usually last seven weeks and then it just goes away. Because my paralysis is from the neck down from a gun shooting it is difficult for me to cough strongly and clear my lungs. Fluid in your lungs can lead to a lot of things. If you do not get them clear It can be serious! If I cannot clear the fluid myself I will need someone to assist with pushing on my diaphragm to help me cough. The whole experience can be exhausting! Past remedies: In the past I've tried different antibiotics, breathing treatments, inhaler,, allergy medicine, warm tea, vaporizers, and vest by Hill ROM. Motivation to use First Defense Nasal Screens: I was watching Shark Tank on ABC. There was a product called First Defense Nasal Screens. As I was watching I thought to myself. That product may help me clear my lungs or reduce the fluid. I immediately researched and tracked down how to order First Defense Nasal Screens. It was really easy when I use the Google search engine. I typed in nasal screens and shark tank. This will be in the right direction to make my first purchase. I received my first week supply. When my nose was clear they were placed over my nostrils ...

Stargate SG-1 F-302 Fighter-Interceptor Screen Accurate Replica


The F-302 is the culmination of Stargate Command's effort to develop a strategic fighter/interceptor with limited (intra-system) hyperspace capabilities to challenge Goa'uld dominance of the air. Based on the successful X-302 prototype, which was itself reverse-engineered from the Goa'uld Death Glider, the F-302 is Earth's first true production starfighter and is our first line of defense against extraterrestrial threats.
And now you can own your own F-302 screen-accurate replica, taken directly from the Stargate SG-1 CGI files.

This highly-detailed, hand-painted ship model has a wingspan of 8 inches and measures 4.5 inches from nose to engine exhaust. The F-302 comes with a 9"x6" diorama modeled after the flight deck on Earth's first deep-space battleship, the Prometheus. When mounted on it's stand (the fighter can be removed), the F-302 is displayed on the verge of take off from the flight deck, with gears down (but just starting to retract) and hovering over the deck.

Complete with standard armaments, the F-302 comes with four wing-mounted missiles and two nose-mounted rail guns. The two-man cockpit is visible through the clear canopy and all regulation markings are in place, including warning placards measuring less than 2/16 of an inch.

The Stargate SG-1 F-302 Strategic Fighter/Interceptor is QMx's premier mid-scale replica.

No comments:

Post a Comment